Paint Pool Decks and other surfaces with Systex® Deck Paint
Contractors and homeowners need a
tough, durable, breathing film for the protection of previously painted,
unpainted, or textured concrete pool decks and walking surfaces.
Rejuvenate the pool deck area with Systex® Deck Paint.
Mortex Systex® Deck Paint will resist the effects of weather, water, sunlight, abrasion, and pool chemicals. Available in a variety of flat finish colors, Systex® Deck Paint coordinates perfectly with other Mortex product colors and enhances the beauty of any walkway, deck or backyard pool area.
Benefits of using Systex® Deck Paint:
- Can be applied to a damp surface. In fact, water helps the paint cure. In extremely dry areas, the deck should be misted with cool water prior to painting.
- Acrylic polymer is extremely resistant to fading from sunlight and to effects from the sun's UV rays.
- Acrylic is tough, abrasion-resistant, and scrubbable.
- Can apply two coats in one day, only two hours apart.
- Systex® Deck Paint is self-priming; no other type of primer is recommended or should be used. Thinning is not required.
Choose from the following colors when you order
One gallon has coverage of 125 – 150 sq. ft. on bare, sandblasted, or rough surfaces and 250 – 300 sq. ft. on re-coating. Coverage and the number of coats will vary depending on the porosity and texture of the surface. Care should be taken to not apply too much paint. Applying too much paint will require longer drying times prior to allowing traffic. Thinning is not required.
Detailed instructions are available to download HERE.
Customers may also wish to purchase:
In addition to having the products you need, R1 Supply has professional staff available to provide excellent service and help make your job easier.
© 2016 R1 Supply. All rights reserved.