Butterfield Color T1000 Fine Overlay
- Packaged in 55-pound (25 kg) bags. Each bag, when properly mixed with water, provides for approximately 24 SF at 1/4” thick (2.2m² at 6 mm thick).
- A polymer modified, cementitious material designed for resurfacing and texturing stable, non-moving concrete floors and hardscapes.
- Single application thickness can range from 1/16" (1.5mm) to a maximum of 3/16" (4.5mm), depending on thickness desired.
- Use with T1000 Primer to provide enhanced adhesion and workability of the material.
- Multiple applications methods possible, smooth trowel, broom finish, splatter brush, or sprayed with a hopper gun.
- Wide range of Uni-Mix Color Packs available. Available in Cement Gray and Cement White
- Compatible with Butterfield Color release agents, stamping tools, stecils or stains.
T1000™ Fine Overlay is a polymer modified cementitious topping formulated for resurfacing structurally sound, non-moving concrete floors, walls, and exterior hardscapes. The cured product creates an abrasion resistant surface suitable for pedestrian and automobile traffic. It is an ideal system for restoring worn or color blemished concrete, or correcting construction errors. Properly applied to clean and sound concrete, T1000™ Fine Overlay is freeze/thaw resistant. 21-day compressive strength is 5860 psi (40.4 MPa). T1000™ Fine Overlay is a precise blend of graded sand, cement, and polymer, which allow for thin applications. It is a pre-packaged material that is mixed on the job site with clean water. It can be smooth troweled, broom finished, or applied using a splatter brush or hopper gun for a knock down finish with Butterfield Color® Stencils. The material can be finished for enhanced slip resistance. Application thickness ranges from 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) to a maximum of 3/16 inch (4.7 mm). For thicker installations, up to 1/2 inch (13 mm) in a single application, consider using T1000™ Stampable Overlay. T1000™ Fine Overlay is packaged in medium gray or white colors. Those base colors may be colored with a Uni-Mix® Color Pack. 24 colors are available. Refer to the Uni-Mix® Integral Colorant color chart for available colors. Custom colors and colors selected from the Perma-Cast® Shakeon Color Hardener color chart can be formulated with ample lead-time, without up charges or minimums. Note: When T1000™ Fine Overlay is mixed with a Uni-Mix® Color Pack, the cured color will not be an exact match to concrete colored with integral color or color hardener. T1000™ Fine Overlay medium gray, white or colored materials may be chemically stained by applying Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™. Read the Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™ Technical Data Sheet before installing product. All information is available for download online at www.butterfieldcolor.com and at point of purchase.
|Product Name||T1000 Fine Overlay|
96 sq. ft. at 1/16" thick