Butterfield Color T1000 Stampable Overlay
- Packaged in 55-pound (25 kg) bags. Each bag, when properly mixed with water, provides for approximately 24 SF at 1/4” thick (2.2m² at 6 mm thick).
- A polymer modified, cementitious material designed for resurfacing and texturing stable, non-moving concrete floors and hardscapes.
- Single application thickness can range from 1/8" (3mm) to a maximum of 1/2" (13mm), depending on thickness desired.
- Use with T1000 Primer to provide enhanced adhesion and workability of the material.
- Wide range of Uni-Mix Color Packs available. Available in Cement Gray and Cement White
- Compatible with Butterfield Color release agents, stamping tools, stecils or stains.
T1000™ Stampable Overlay is a polymer modified cementitious topping formulated for resurfacing structurally sound, non-moving concrete floors and exterior hardscapes. The overlay provides a durable surface suitable for stamping with Butterfield Color® Stamping Tools or textured with Butterfield Color® Texture Rollers. The cured product creates an abrasion resistant surface suitable for pedestrian and automobile traffic. It is an ideal system for restoring worn or colorblemished concrete, out of level surfaces or correcting construction errors. Properly applied to clean and sound concrete, T1000™ Stampable Overlay is freeze/thaw resistant. 21-day compressive strength is 5250 psi (36.2 MPa). T1000™ Stampable Overlay is a precise blend of graded sand, cement, and polymer, which allow for thin applications. It is a pre-packaged material that is mixed on the job site with clean water and can be stamped textured or roller textured. Application thickness ranges from 1/8 inch (3 mm) to a maximum of 1/2 inch (13 mm). T1000™ Stampable Overlay is packaged in medium gray or white colors. Those base colors may be colored with a Uni-Mix® Color Pack. 24 colors are available. Refer to theUni-Mix® Integral Colorant color chart for available colors. Colors are formulated for use with T1000™ Stampable Overlay medium gray unless noted otherwise. Custom colors and colors selected from the Perma-Cast® Shake-on Color Hardener color chart can be formulated with ample lead-time. Note: When T1000™ Stampable Overlay
is mixed with a Uni-Mix® Color Pack, the cured color will not be an exact match to concrete colored with integral color or color hardener. T1000™ Stampable Overlay medium gray, white or colored materials may be stained by applying Elements™ Transparent Stain or Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™. Read the Elements™ Transparent Stain or Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™ Technical Data Sheet before installing product. All information is available for download online at www.butterfieldcolor.com and at point of purchase. Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™ Note: A dilution rate of 3 parts water to 1 part Perma-Cast® Sierra Stain™ is recommended when using with T1000™ Stampable Overlay.
|Product Name||T1000 Stampable Overlay|
24 sq. ft. at 1/4" thick