Coleman Cable 12/3 100' Extension Cord
GFCI or ground fault circuit interrupters provide personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions anywhere electrical equipment is used. Protection for the job site, plant floor or workshop. GFCI is UL listed and meet OSHA specifications. Made of 3-connductor, 12-gauge wire and with Polar/Solar jacket. The GFCI should always be placed nearest the power source, plug in the GFCI then the extension cord. The GFCI has a molded Tri-Source 3-way power block with outlet covers for unused outlets. This GFCI unit is rainproof, rated at 15-amp with test and reset buttons.
- GCFI, ground fault circuit interrupter
- Provides personal protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions
- Yellow polar/solar jacket
- Molded on tri-source 3-way receptacle with strain relief
- UI listed and meets OSHA specifications