Edge Eyewear Dakura Safety Glasses Polarized Smoke Lens - Camouflage
When Edge Eyewear introduced the Dakura Polarized model, they unveiled the world's first polarized safety glasses. The original and still the best, Dakura Polarized glasses eliminate glare from above and below to leave you with a crystal-clear view. These Camouflage Series safety glasses feature a camouflage frame and polarized smoke lenses, designed for bright sunny, partly cloudy, and desert conditions, as well as for use on the water.
Edge Eyewear boasts innovative safety features, including scratch- and fog-resistant polycarbonate lenses, UVA, UVB, and UVC protection, and strong, durable Grilamid TR90 plastic frames. All Edge Eyewear is ANSI Z87.1 2003 compliant, meaning that you get the highest level of protection against projectiles.
- Dakura safety glasses are designed to prevent injury while maintaining comfort and style
- Polarized Smoke Lenses combine the ideal all-purpose tint with the benefits of a polarized lens
- Polarized lenses filter light from above and below, minimizing glare and maximizing visibility
- Polycarbonate lenses are ANSI Z87.1 2003 compliant and scratch- and fog-resistant
- Lenses are tapered to eliminate refraction and offer 99.9% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Soft, pliable Megol material on temple tips and nose pads keeps glasses firmly in place
- Megol becomes tacky with warmth and moisture, so glasses don't slip when you sweat
- Frames feature stay-cool side vents and a durable, comfortable straight temple design
|Lens Type||Polarized Smoke|