Keson WR1810 6 foot Wood Engineer's Ruler
Keson wood rulers have long been an essential tool for carpenters, mason’s, plumbers and all types of tradespeople. They enable you to draw straight lines without the use of a chalk line or mason’s line. The WR1810 Wood Engineer's Ruler is designed for engineering or other measurements requiring tenths and feet. Decimal points on engineer’s scale prevent reading errors.
- Steel springs have a precision lock action for extra strength when extended.
- Cleanly machined edges allow the rule to be snapped together easily and hold it stiff while measuring.
- Weather-resistant markings have tough, clear protective coating.
- Graduated in feet, 10ths and 100ths.
- Regular outside marking in feet, inches, graduated to 1/16-inch.
- Engineer’s side has foot marks in red, and decimal points.
|Product Name||Wood Engineer's Ruler|
|Extended Length||6 feet|
|Units||ft, in, 1/8, 1/16 & ft, 1/10|