Lift Safety HDC-15KG DAX Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat
The DAX Carbon Fiber Full Brim hard hat from Lift Safety features an innovative Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves. The carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offers a 6-point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection.
Each DAX hard hat shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one of a kind appearance (Colors may vary slightly).
Hard hat life span may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every five years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions
- 6-Point Suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets with ANSI Z89.1-2014 Standards for Type 1, Class C
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Color: Black
- Sold Individually
|ANSI Certification||ANSI Type 1, Class C|