Monkey Fist Concrete Leverage Anchor
This new patented device is the perfect demolition tool for removing pre-sawn concrete slabs without using a breaker. The Monkey Fist is similar to a wedge anchor, but is reusable, making it a valued tool for many demolition and renovation projects. This tool is designed to quickly remove sections of concrete in applications including, but not limited to:
- Renovation of floor space in buildings
- Repairing road beds
- Removing sections of bridge decks
- Demolition of concrete patios
Removing concrete slabs can be achieved in just three easy steps:
- Saw the concrete into manageable sized slabs, up to 6,500 lb per device.
- Using a core drill, drill a two-inch hole either in or near the center (or center of gravity) of the slab to be removed.
- Lift and move the concrete slab to the desired location, then easily recover the Monkey Fist by lifting the release handle to remove and reuse.
|Manufacturer||Daniel Mfg. Inc.|
|Product Type||Concrete Slab Lifting Tool|
|Working Load Limit (per device)||6,500 lbs|