Mortex PTA Bonding Agent
PTA Bonding Agent™ is a cement based bonder used to bond Kool Deck Elite, Kool Deck, Designer Colors, or Marquee to existing concrete. PTA should not be mixed with the topping or reapplied multiple times, making it ideal for use where a thin cementitious topping will be applied to existing concrete.
- A bonder with the same chemical and physical properties as the base concrete.
- Eliminates thermal stress caused by dissimilar materials making it durable under freeze / thaw conditions.
- Gray in color making it easy to verify coverage.
- Creates uniformity in the set rate of the topping.
- Note: PTA should not to be used with the Systex Polymer Concrete Deck System
The video below details the preparation and application of the concrete deck surface for proper installation.
Please see the Mortex PTA Bonding Agent Instructions for further Information.
|Product Name||PTA Bonding Agent|
|Coverage||Up to 350 sq ft|