Butterfield Color Perma-Cast® Antiquing Release
- Packaged in 30-pound (13.6 kg) plastic pails.
- A finely ground, streak free powder blend consisting of UV-resistant pigments and water repelling additives.
- Provides an additional accent color that is permanently embedded into the textured surface of the concrete providing a visually attractive antiqued look.
- Allows for approximately 1,000-1,200 sq. ft. (93-111 m²) per 30 lb. (13.6 kg) pail.
- Available in 14 Standard Colors.
- Also available in convenient, premeasured Perma-Cast® Antiquing Release Mini Packs.
Liquid Release and Powder Release Agents are used as bond breakers when stamping and stenciling concrete. Whether you are using pattern stamping mats, the Rock 'N' Roller™ imprinting system, texturing skins or texture rollers release agents prevent the urethane mats and texture rollers from sticking to the concrete.
Powder Release Agents are dusted over freshly placed concrete just before the initial stamping process is to begin. Powder release agent will not only act as a bond breaker for the stamps, but once the excess powder is washed off the following day, it will add a second coloring effect to the textured surface. Liquid Release Agents are used primarily when working inside and when using roller systems.
Perma-Cast® Antiquing Agent is applied to unsealed, hardened, and stamped concrete surfaces to impart a secondary color to the surface visually enhancing its pattern and/or texture.
For the Color Chart, Technical Data and Training Video, please see the Perma-Cast Antiquing Release section of the Butterfield Color® website.
The color chart is to demonstrate a range of colors available and is not intended to select colors based on how they are viewed on a computer display.
|Product Name||Perma-Cast® Antiquing Release|
|Packaging||30 pound (13.6 kg) plastic pails|
|Coverage||1,000-1,200 sq. ft. per 30 lb. pail|