Butterfield Color Perma-Cast® shake-on Color Hardener
- Packaged in durable, easily manageable 50 pound square pails.
- Allows for approximately 100 sq. ft. of coverage for dark colors and 80 sq. ft. for light colors.
- Contains water-reducing, dispersing agents to ease finishing by reducing surface tearing which reduces the required manpower and amount of finishing time.
- Standard colors include wider variety of bright vibrant colors achieved with standard gray concrete.
- Creates an extremely dense surface that is resistant to foot and vehicular traffic, and extreme weather.
- Also available in 5 pound Perma-Cast® Mini Packs, useful for small repairs or as a plaster for texturing adjacent concrete surfaces.
Butterfield Color® has developed a premium color hardener system to perform at the highest level for installation, strength, durability and coloration.
Shake-on Color Hardener is a pre-blended dry shake material for coloring, hardening, and densifying the surface of any newly placed flatwork project. Applied to freshly placed concrete, Shake-on Color Hardener adds a wider array of standard color options to your architectural designs while providing an extremely durable surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Shake-on Color Hardener, used in conjunction with varying finishing techniques such as jointing schemes, saw cutting, stenciling and/or stamping tools can create a striking effect.
For the Color Chart, Technical Data and Training Video, please see the Perma-Cast® Shake-On Color Hardener section of the Butterfield Color® website.
The color chart is to demonstrate a range of colors available and is not intended to select colors based on how they are viewed on a computer display.
|Product Name||Perma-Cast® shake-on Color Hardener|
|Packaging||50 pound square pails|
|Coverage||Approximately 100 sq. ft. for dark colors and 80 sq. ft. for light colors|