W. R. Meadows Resin-Based, Water Emulsion Concrete Curing Compound 5 Gallon Bucket
1100 water-based concrete curing compound is formulated from hydrocarbon resins and may be used on interior, exterior, vertical, and horizontal concrete surfaces. Once applied, 1100 forms a premium-grade membrane that retains an optimum amount of water in freshly placed concrete for complete hydration of the cement.
1100 has been used on both interior and exterior applications where paint, resilient tile, or resilient flooring may be applied later. Because of the wide variety of coatings, paints, adhesives, and toppings available, contact the manufacturer of the flooring system or subsequent coating or topping for application approval over concrete cured with resin-based curing compounds. A small test application is always recommended.
- When properly applied, 1100 produces a premium-grade film, which optimizes water retention.
- Furnished as a ready-to-use, true water-based compound.
- Produces hard, dense concrete … minimizes hair checking, thermal cracking, dusting, and other defects.
- Offers a compressive strength significantly greater than improperly cured or uncured concrete.
- Increases tensile strength for greater resistance to cracking and surface crazing.
- Improves resistance to abrasion and the corrosive actions of salts and chemicals.
- Minimizes excessive shrinkage.
- Can be applied quickly and easily with conventional commercial spray equipment.
- Formulations also available with red fugitive dye added (Type 1-D).
Approximately 200 ft.2/gal. (4.91 m2/L). Coverage is approximate and may vary depending on surface finish/texture, concrete condition, climatic conditions, etc. Always apply to a test area first to determine actual coverage rate before full-scale application.
|Product Name||Concrete Curing Compound|
|Type||Resin-Based, Water Emulsion|
|Size||5 Gallon Bucket|